Minggu, 19 September 2021

As I Lay Dying 2013™ *[STReAM>™ Watch »mOViE 1080p fUlL

As I Lay Dying (2013)
TitleAs I Lay Dying (2013)
Durations01h 49 min
File Nameas-i-lay-dying_rEmBJ.mpeg
GradeAVI 1440p BDRip
File Size924 MegaByte
Launched7 years 11 months 10 days ago

Description

Based on the classic novel by William Faulkner, first published in 1930, "As I Lay Dying" is the story of the death of Addie Bundren and her family's quest to honor her last wish to be buried in the nearby town of Jefferson.
As I Lay Dying (2013)

As I Lay Dying (2013)

Genre: Drama
Cast: James Franco (Darl Bundren), Danny McBride (Vernon Tull), Logan Marshall-Green (Jewel)
Crew: James Franco (Screenplay), James Franco (Director), William Faulkner (Novel)
Release: 2013-10-09
Budget: $5,797,934
Revenue: $50,168,702
Bindery Machine Operator: Alisha Bosco DDS
Head Nurse: Serena Batz
Engineering Teacher: Frank Weimann
Food Servers: Jefferey Maggio
Choreographer: Mr. Kiel Ernser II
Coil Winders: Megane Pouros
Welder and Cutter: Giovanni Kuvalis
Travel Guide: Dallin Heathcote
Rehabilitation Counselor: Prof. Lorenzo Feeney
Electro-Mechanical Technician: Prof. Max McGlynn I
As I Lay Dying (film) - Wikipedia - As I Lay Dying is a 2013 American drama film directed and co-written by and starring James Franco, based on William Faulkner's 1930 novel of the same film was screened in the Un Certain Regard Section at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival
As I Lay Dying - New Album Shaped By Fire Available September 20th
As I Lay Dying (band) - Wikipedia - As I Lay Dying is an American metalcore band from San Diego, California. Founded in 2000 by vocalist Tim Lambesis, the band's first full lineup (including Lambesis' Point of Recognition bandmate Jordan Mancino) was completed in band has released seven albums, one split album, and two compilation albums.. As I Lay Dying's fourth studio album An Ocean Between Us peaked at No. 8 on …
As I Lay Dying - Wikipedia - As I Lay Dying is a 1930 Southern Gothic novel by American author William r's fifth novel, it is consistently ranked among the best novels of 20th-century literature. The title derives from Book XI of Homer's Odyssey (William Marris's 1925 translation), wherein Agamemnon tells Odysseus, "As I lay dying, the woman with the dog's eyes would not close my eyes as I descended into
As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner - Goodreads - As I Lay Dying is Faulkner’s harrowing account of the Bundren family’s odyssey across the Mississippi countryside to bury Addie, their wife and mother. Narrated in turn by each of the family members -- including Addie herself -- as well as others; the novel ranges in …
As I Lay Dying: Study Guide | SparkNotes - As I Lay Dying is a novel by William Faulkner that was first published in 1930. Summary Read our full plot summary and analysis of As I Lay Dying , scene by scene break-downs, and more
As I Lay Dying (2013) - IMDb -  · As I Lay Dying: Directed by James Franco. With James Franco, Tim Blake Nelson, Jim Parrack, Ahna O'Reilly. Based on the classic novel by William Faulkner, first published in 1930, "As I Lay Dying" is the story of the death of Addie Bundren and her family's quest to honor her last wish to be buried in the nearby town of Jefferson
Book Summary of As I Lay Dying - CliffsNotes - As I Lay Dying is told in individual sections, so that the narration of the story shifts from one character to another. While most sections are narrated by members of the Bundren family, the few that are told by neighbors and other observers offer a glimpse of the family from an outsider's perspective
As I Lay Dying discography - Wikipedia - The discography of American metalcore band As I Lay Dying consists of 7 studio albums, 2 compilation albums, 1 video album, 12 singles and 20 corresponding music videos as well as 1 split album with fellow metalcore band American Tragedy called As I Lay Dying/American Tragedy
As I Lay Dying: Full Book Summary | SparkNotes - Addie Bundren, the wife of Anse Bundren and the matriarch of a poor southern family, is very ill, and is expected to die soon. Her oldest son, Cash, puts all of his carpentry skills into preparing her coffin, which he builds right in front of Addie’s bedroom window
[watch] [dailymotion] [utorrent] [bluray] [HD] [free] [dvdrip] [full] [youtube] [123movie] [english] [streaming] [download] [putlocker] [subtitle] [online]
Share:

0 komentar: